2018 Spring Monday Session 2
League is archived
The league is only visible to those who can edit it.
The league will be played at the Roettger Memorial Stadium in Lockland outside on a turf field under the lights (when needed). Co-ed Spring League will be on Monday nights on April 16, 23, 30 and May 7, 14, 21 from 7 - 9 PM, The fee for Session 2 will be $30 per person.
The format for Session 2 will be:
There will be two games each night, from 7 to 8 PM and 8 to 9 PM.
- The league will be a 6-week session with 4 teams.
- You can sign up for Session 2 with up to 1 other player, but they must they must also choose you.
- Teams will play 2 one-hour games each week.
- The final week is a tournament.
- You will receive your final schedule AFTER registration.
- You must be at least 16 years of age or older to participate.
- Format subject to change depending on actual number of registrants.
We are continuing online payments. Please look for the 'Pay Now' button immediately after registration. Please sign the online waiver when you register.
Registration for Session 2 will end Wednesday, April 11 or when the league fills up, but there will be a waitlist for late registrants.
Spring League - Session II Schedule:
Week 1: Mon, April 16, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 2: Mon, April 23, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 3: Mon, April 30, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 4: Mon, May 7, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 5: Mon, May 14, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 6: Mon, May 21, 7-9pm - Tournament
This is the league status, you may check your status here.
- Mar 22 2018 at 12:00 PM to Apr 11 2018 at 11:59 PM
All players must have a waiver/release on file with CUPA from a previous 2018 league.