2018 Spring Wednesday Session I
League is archived
The league is only visible to those who can edit it.
Co-Ed Outdoor League at Roettger Memorial Stadium, on turf and under the lights.
Wenesdays, 7-9 PM from March 7 to April 11. 6 weeks of play for $30.
There will be two games each night (7 to 8 PM and 8 to 9 PM).
- The league will be a 6 weeks sessions with 4 teams.
- You can sign up for Session I with up to 1 other player, but they must they must also choose you.
- Teams will play 2 one-hour games each week.
- The final week is a tournament.
- You will receive your final schedule AFTER registration.
- You must be at least 16 years of age or older to participate.
- Format subject to change depending on actual number of registrants.
We are continuing online payments. Please look for the 'Pay Now' button immediately after registration. Please sign the online waiver when you register.
Registration for Session I will tentatively end Wednesday, February 28 or until the league fills up, but players will be taken on a first come (paid members only) first serve basis.
Spring League - Session I Schedule:
Week 1: Wed, March 7, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 2: Wed, March 14, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 3: Wed, March 21, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 4: Wed, March 28, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 5: Wed, April 4, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 6: Wed, April 11, 7-9pm - Tournament
This is the league status, you may check your status here.
- Feb 1 2018 at 12:00 AM to Feb 28 2018 at 11:59 PM
All players must have a waiver/release on file with CUPA from a previous 2018 league.