2018 Spring Wednesday Session II
The league will be played at the Roettger Memorial Stadium in Lockland outside on a turf field under the lights (when needed). Co-ed Spring League will be on Wednesday nights on April 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16, 23 from 7 - 9 PM, The fee for Session II will be $30 per person.
The format for Session II will be:
There will be two games each night, from 7 to 8 PM and 8 to 9 PM.
- The league will be a 6-week session with 4 teams.
- You can sign up for Session 2 with up to 1 other player, but they must they must also choose you.
- Teams will play 2 one-hour games each week.
- The final week is a tournament.
- You will receive your final schedule AFTER registration.
- You must be at least 16 years of age or older to participate.
- Format subject to change depending on actual number of registrants.
We are continuing online payments. Please look for the 'Pay Now' button immediately after registration. Please sign the online waiver when you register.
Registration for Session II will end Wednesday, April 11 or when the league fills up, but there will be a waitlist for late registrants.
Spring League - Session II Schedule:
Week 1: Wed, April 18, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 2: Wed, April 25, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 3: Wed, May 2, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 4: Wed, May 9, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 5: Wed, May 16, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 6: Mon, May 23, 7-9pm - Tournament
- Mar 22 2018 at 12:00 PM to Apr 11 2018 at 11:59 PM
All players must have a waiver/release on file with CUPA from a previous 2018 league.