2019 Spring Monday Session 2
League is archived
The league is only visible to those who can edit it.
Co-Ed Outdoor League at Roettger Memorial Stadium, on turf and under the lights.
Mondays, 7:30 - 9:30 PM from April 15 to May 20. 6 weeks of play for $30.
There will be two games each night (7:30 to 8:30 PM and 8:30 to 9:30 PM).
- The league will be a 6 weeks sessions with 4 teams.
- You can sign up for Session I with up to 1 other player, but they must they must also choose you.
- Teams will play 2 one-hour games each week.
- The final week is a tournament.
- You will receive your final schedule AFTER registration.
- You must be at least 16 years of age or older to participate.
- Format subject to change depending on actual number of registrants.
We are continuing online payments. Please look for the 'Pay Now' button immediately after registration. Please sign the 2019 online waiver when you register.
Registration for Session 2 will end Wednesday, April 5 or when the league fills up, but there will be a waitlist for late registrants.
Spring League - Session II Schedule:
Week 1: Mon, April 15, 7:30 - 9:30 PM - League Play
Week 2: Mon, April 22, 7:30 - 9:30 PM - League Play
Week 3: Mon, April 29, 7:30 - 9:30 PM - League Play
Week 4: Mon, May 6, 7:30 - 9:30 PM - League Play
Week 5: Mon, May 13, 7:30 - 9:30 PM - League Play
Week 6: Mon, May 20, 7:30 - 9:30 PM - Tournament
This is the league status, you may check your status here.
- Mar 22 2019 at 12:00 AM to Apr 5 2019 at 11:59 PM
All players must have a waiver/release on file with CUPA from a previous 2019 league.