2019 Winter Thursday Dayton Indoor Session 1
This will be an indoor league at Sportsplex in Dayton, OH on one smaller indoor soccer field. The games will be 5 vs 5; four teams with two teams playing ~90 minutes each. Get registered soon as space is limited and the indoor leagues fill up quickly.
The schedule will be Thursday nights;
- Jan 3rd - 6:40 pm until 9:10 pm - different start time for first game
- Jan 10th - 7:30 pm until 10:30 pm
- Jan 17 - 7:20 pm until 10:20 pm
- Jan 24 - 7:20 pm until 10:20 pm
- Jan 31 - 7:20 pm until 10:20 pm
- Feb 7th - 7:20 pm until 10:20 pm - Last game = playoffs 3 v 4 at 7:20 pm then 1 v 2 at 8:50 pm
Rules of play:
Game to time, the last point (hard cap) will be called at 5 minutes prior to next game (8:55 pm or 10:25 pm).
5 players on the field per team with at least one lady (4/1) unless captains agree otherwise.
Stall starts at 4 (7 seconds)
Half time at ~45 minutes, get water, swap sides and pull.
1 quick time out per game.
The wall and nets are out of bounds. Disc is dead if it hits them.
Brick mark is the center of the front line of the receiving end-zone.
Find out more information at DaytonUltimate on Facebook.
This is the league status, you may check your status here.
- Dec 17 2018 at 07:00 PM to Dec 31 2018 at 11:59 PM
- $75 ( $50 for female players )
All players must have a waiver/release on file with CUPA from a previous 2019 league.