2017 Fall Wednesday Session I
Welcome to Fall League Session I on Wednesdays
The format for this session will be:
- There will be two games each night 7 to 8pm and 8 to 9pm.
- The league will be an 7 weeks sessions with 4 teams.
- You can sign up for Session I with up to 1 other player, but they must also choose you to play with.
- Teams will play 2 one-hour games with a possible bye week or one hour byes depending on the number of players that sign up.
- The final week is a tournament.
- You will receive your final schedule AFTER registration.
- You must be at least 16 years of age or older to participate.
- Format subject to change depending on actual number of registrants.
We are continuing online payments. Please look for the 'Pay Now' button immediately after registration. Please do not mail checks to the CUPA PO Box as they may not be retrieved in a timely fashion. Please sign your wavier online or they will be collected the first night.
Registration for Session I will tentatively end Friday, August 11 or until the League Fills Up, but players will be taken on a first come (paid members only) first serve basis.
Fall League - Session I Schedule:
Week 1: Wed, August 16, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 2: Wed, August 23, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 3: Wed, August 30, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 4: Wed, September 6, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 5: Wed, September 13, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 6: Wed, September 20, 7-9pm - League Play
Week 7: Wed, September 27, 7-9pm - Tournament
This is the league status, you may check your status here.
- Jul 26 2017 at 12:00 AM to Aug 11 2017 at 11:59 PM
All players must have a waiver/release on file with CUPA from a previous 2017 league.