2019 Fall Friday Juniors Francis
Each week will begin with 30-40 minute skills clinic and then play a game.
U10 - The under-10 players will learn how fun ultimate can be while learning throwing, catching, and foundational ultimate skills. They will then have the opportunity to use those skills in 4v4 game settings.
U14 - The U-14 players will learn individual and team skills from experienced high school players. They will then have some competition in 4v4, 5v5, and 6v6 games.
Each player will receive a jersey and a disc.
- U14 boys and girls divisions. Must turn 14 after Nov 1, 2019
Forms: We are paperless! Waiver/medical release must be completed online. All minors (less than age 18) must be listed under a parent’s account, and the parent must sign the waiver and fill out the medical release for their children. Great news - you will need to only do this once for all of 2019!
NOTE: You must follow the below instructions to register all children (under 18!) The system will not let you create an account for a child under 18 directly, so you must create an "adult" account, and then add minor children to your adult account.
Here are instructions for registering multiple children on one adult account.
FEES AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Registration Closes Aug 30, 11:55pm.
- League fee is $25. Payment is due by the first session (i.e. Sept 6 at 5:30 pm)
- A $10 late fee will be added if you are registered on time and pay after this time ($35 total)
- Any registration after Aug 30, 11:55 pm will incur a total league + late fee of $50
( Please login to register )
This is the league status, you may check your status here.
- Jul 25 2019 at 12:00 AM to Aug 30 2019 at 11:55 PM
All players must have a waiver/release on file with CUPA from a previous 2019 league.
Total: 104 of 140 spots left