2020 Fall Saturday Flick-or-Treat Disc Golf Tournament - Beginner
Join us for CUPA's first-ever Disc Golf Tournament, Halloween Style! Disc Golf is a great outdoor and socially distant alternative to ultimate frisbee during this pandemic. We welcome all players, ages 13 and up, whether new players or experienced, to play in this tournament. We will be scheduling players in groups of 4 or 5 and requiring tee times in order to space out participants as much as possible. Costumes and an overall Halloween spirit are encouraged! Prizes will be awarded to the winning players: top male player and top female player each day. We will have prizes for Closest to the Pin and Longest Putt as well!
This tournament will be split into two days:
Saturday, October 31 - Beginner: for those who have little to no experience playing disc golf and want to play with whatever disc they prefer (including an ultrastar 175g).
Sunday, November 1 - Experienced: for more experienced players who have played before. Playing with disc golf discs is required.
- Players may register for one or both days but any players participating in both will only be considered for a prize for the experienced tournament.
- Players may choose a preference for a morning or afternoon tee time. We will do our best to accommodate, but we cannot guarantee your timing.
- Players may request other participants to be paired within the registration process. Groups will be a maximum of 5 people per card. Men and women can play in the same group as prizes are being awarded to both the top woman player and top male player each day.
- We're asking for a donation of $10 for this event in order to offset event fees, but understand that some players are going through difficult times in this pandemic. We ask for participants to pay what they can! To help support CUPA and the event, please send in payments through PayPal to email@example.com.
- We will communicate your tee-time to you closer to the event. We will do our best to accommodate the request for a morning or afternoon slot, though we cannot guarantee this. The last tee time will likely be around 4pm each day.
- All participants should arrive 15 minutes before their tee-time to check-in and be questioned for COVID-19 symptoms and have their temperature checked before playing. Anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or a fever higher than 99 degrees will not be allowed to participate.
- All participants must have signed our updated 2020 waiver before playing. This waiver can be signed online during event registration but will also be available at the time of check-in.
- Socialization before and after the event will unfortunately not be allowed in order to prevent any gatherings.
- Masks will be required when checking in and when playing near any other participants. Please be respectful and give everyone at least 6 feet of space.
This is the league status, you may check your status here.
- Sep 30 2020 at 12:00 AM to Oct 28 2020 at 08:05 PM
All players must have a waiver/release on file with CUPA from a previous 2020 league.