2020 Spring Wednesday First Session
Co-Ed Outdoor League at Roettger Memorial Stadium, on turf and under the lights.
Wednesdays, 7:00 - 9:00 PM from March 4 to April 8. 6 weeks of play for $30.
There will be two games each night (7:00 to 8:00 PM and 8:00 to 9:00 PM).
- The league will be a 6 weeks sessions with 4 teams.
- You can sign up for Session I with up to 1 other player, but they must they must also choose you.
- Teams will play 2 one-hour games each week.
- The final week is a tournament.
- You will receive your final schedule AFTER registration.
- You must be at least 16 years of age or older to participate.
- Format subject to change depending on actual number of registrants.
We are continuing online payments. Please look for the 'Pay Now' button immediately after registration. Please sign the 2020 online waiver when you register.
Registration for Session I will tentatively end Wednesday, February 26 or until the league fills up, but players will be taken on a first come (paid members only) first serve basis.
Spring League - Session I Schedule:
Week 1: Wed, March 4, 7:00 - 9:00 PM - League Play
Week 2: Wed, March 11, 7:00 - 9:00 PM - League Play
Week 3: Wed, March 18, 7:00 - 9:00 PM - League Play
Week 4: Wed, March 25, 7:00 - 9:00 PM - League Play
Week 5: Wed, April 1, 7:00 - 9:00 PM - League Play
Week 6: Wed, April 8, 7:00 - 9:00 PM - Tournament
This is the league status, you may check your status here.
- Feb 1 2020 at 12:00 PM to Feb 26 2020 at 11:59 PM
All players must have a waiver/release on file with CUPA from a previous 2020 league.